Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Sunday 21 June 2015

A long weekend in Paris.

    
Two weekends ago I was in Paris.
The sun shone every day.

On the Friday evening I saw the Eiffel Tower
sparkling away as if to greet me.
I love it !

Saturday was off to see the Bonnard exhibition.
His use of colour is just wonderful.





Saturday evening having my supper cooked for me in an airy 
apartment listening to the birds singing outside.
Perfect .





Then on Sunday off to the Museum of Decorative Arts, I'd never been there before.

As we walked along the gardens just had to take some photographs
 of two women and their paintings, same view
 but both different styles.
Proves we all see things differently.





Later met these very happy young French women
who were friends together celebrating before the marriage
 of the one with blonde wig.
They were a delight and I got kissed by them all !





Everywhere beautiful window boxes, on a sunny day Paris is even more beautiful
and for me always very exciting.





There was Joan sparkling in the sunshine.





As I looked up I was  thinking how good it would be to have  the apartment
with the white shutters and the window boxes
 - I could stay in Paris whenever I wanted  ………. one can dream !



More photographs in the next post and one of my favourite places
 where I certainly won't ever have an apartment
 but again I can dream.



No comments:

Post a Comment