Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Looking at the detail in the ordinary.




Some weeks ago I set to and made a book with some of my photographs.
I have never done anything like it before but
found it very enjoyable.

Anybody who really knows me well would probably recognise
my style in photography.
I like to look at detail, to notice maybe what others 
wouldn't.
I remember quite clearly my daughter asking me
when she was very tiny
why I took photographs of 'rubbish'.

Well, I'm still doing it but maybe now she would understand that
what she thought then was rubbish really wasn't.








I adore old doors and windows.




Lichen on the rocks in Brittany.


Ivy taken off a tree becomes a piece of art
against the wall of our house.

Another love - rusty metal.






One of the doors at Kerjacob.









1 comment:

  1. Really beautiful, textural, country.
    Wonderfully inspiring Diane.
    Hugs Lynn xxxx

    ReplyDelete