Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Christmas Eve.

Hello to everyone.
After 24 hrs with no power and terrible storms it has been
wonderful catching up on your posts.
I'm now sitting drinking a glass of champagne and will soon make
our special supper.




Despite the storms I've managed to get the house decorated and will be posting more photographs.



Three of these beautiful moths arrived from Lynn at Sea Angels - I adore them.





The little boy above is waiting for tomorrow like so many children.





Here's another of Lynn's wonderful creations - a beautiful fairy.





These little angels are decorating one of the bookcases.





So to all of you I hope tomorrow is a special day .

xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diane
    I didn't realise you had the storms..how awful..just what we all needed!
    Your home is looking lovely and festive for Christmas xx have a wonderful holiday x
    Hugs Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete