Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Sunday 24 November 2013

Starting making for Christmas.

I have started to make our Christmas cards.

I have built up a huge collection of papers over the years,
from tiny scraps to big sheets they are all special to me.

This year I'm working in neutral colours to make 
tiny collages - each one different.






So the process began today.

Any of you with cats will know how much they like to be in on everything !

Pie, one of our two cats can't seem to understand  (or chooses not to )
that I don't want her to stand on the papers whilst they are drying.

So where to put them, I don't have a studio or workplace as yet ....
( a constant dream. )


So one of the window sills in the kitchen came into use until they were dry.
Tomorrow I'll continue to make more then go onto the next stage.



No comments:

Post a Comment