Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Its all in the detail !



These are some more of the photographs that I thought you'd want to see.



Lovely statue of a cat in a wall niche - Antibes.





House sign - isn't it great !




Pebble paths all through the town - beautiful.





Mosaic above a church doorway -Le Cannet.





Little light hole above a doorway - Antibes.





I LOVE this door - would like to do the same here.




The roots of the ivy are growing !





How many cats live here I wonder ? Antibes.




Just love the green pots.


Would like to have brought this home with me.





I love anenomes.


So much choice in the markets.




The lounge in our apartment, Cannes.



One type of many dried mushrooms for sale.




A surprise at every turn - sculpture.

A real delight was to visit the Maeght Foundation which is a wonderful gallery near the beautiful village of St Paul de Vence.




Stained glass  - Maeght Foundation, St Paul de Vence.





Chagall - detail. Maeght Foundation

Chagall detail - Maeght Foundation.




Bonnard - detail, Maeght Foundation.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I'd love to be sur la cote d'azur right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. catching up with your last posts. Stunning!!!!
    I wish I could have seen all this beauty. Oh, and the cats in Antibes....
    One of my favorites also was the birdie with the ivy.
    And I cannot believe, you already have flowers in your garden.
    We are getting snow as I write this.
    Hugs,
    Evi

    ReplyDelete