Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Door knobs and an Elephant in the Marais - Paris.




As many of you know I love looking at old doors, windows and door knobs.
I think there are many who share my passion.
When we were in the Marais, Paris recently, I found some more to add to my collection.






This one above is just wonderful with the snake coiled around with its tail in its mouth.
I love the patina on the metal too.







For those of you who love rusty metal this one is just perfect especially on a pale door.



Another faded beauty.

What an amazing face and love the spy hole too.




Now, to the Elephant.
I'm not sure why but in the Marais there seem to be quite a few bars and bistros that have names with elephants included in them.
I noticed this one as we were coming home in the dark and just had to go back the following morning to take some photographs before we headed off on the train to Cannes.





I LOVE everything about him, his face, his body his colour, everything.
I would LOVE to have him hanging here in Kerjacob.









No comments:

Post a Comment