Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Monday 3 December 2012

Pie's inspiration !!!




Yesterday I was up early with the car packed with lots of things I've been making since being home from hospital.

It was the Christmas fair at a little village near to Kerjacob 
called "St Gelven "

I didn't get time to take many photographs but this one came out so well I thought I'd let you see what Pie had inspired me to make !

Pie gets into the act !

I'm sure if she could she would have wanted to have come with me and sit next to the cushion or more likely sit on it !!

I shall post some more photographs over the next few days but for now I'm having a rest.
My body is telling me to take it easy today.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your on the mend. Take care over the next few weeks.

    Your tags and bookmarks in the previous post are so Breton!

    Best Wishes Jude x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you are home and on the mend. Appendicitis is very seriuos and painful. Did you ever have trouble with it before?
    Don't overdo, take time to heal,let the family spoil you!
    Love the things you have created....I think the creative process makes you forget your troubles for awhile. It is so with me.
    I have not been blogging or visiting much of late.
    There seems to be never enough time for everything.
    I don't feel very much like Christmas either. Hope that decorating little by little will get me in the mood. Had too many shows this fall.
    I wish you well with the fair. Your things are lovely. Love, love the cat pillow.
    Wishing you a peaceful and healthy Christmas,
    gentle hugs,
    Evi

    ReplyDelete