Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Friday 21 December 2012

Hanging on in the garden.



A few days ago when it wasn't raining  ( it has recently, everyday !!)
I went a walk round the garden.
Since being in hospital I'm not really able to do very much yet,
not even planting bulbs in my pots !








I was armed with my camera and was delighted to find that there was still
colour hanging on - a delight.


Beautiful lacy heads of the wild clematis


Some of the penstemon are still flowering bravely despite the freezing weather of a few weeks ago
and since then the strong winds and daily heavy rain.





When everywhere can look so grey these jewels are there to brighten the day.






Even the dead flower heads on the dahlias have their beauty. I just hope that they
will survive the cold and the damp, I know I should have lifted them but this winter
my body isn't up to digging.




What beauty there is if only we look.




No comments:

Post a Comment