Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Thursday 27 December 2012

Christmas at Kerjacob.



Last night I started to take some photographs
of some of my ' bits 'around Kerjacob.

I made the music paper bunting for last 
Christmas and I LOVE it so much 
that its been there all year.







This little Christmas angel doll was given to me by a friend
I've known for over forty years.




The little beaded bird reminds me of some of the decorations
 we had when I was little - what happened to them -
  I loved them.




Today would have been my darling Mum's 100 birthday but sadly I lost her thirteen years ago.
The day will never be forgotten by me.
 I remember her telling me that her parents had told her
that she's fallen off Santa's sleigh and then found !
I do hope she really didn't believe that for too many years.

More photographs to come - I've so enjoyed playing at my home this Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment