Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Saturday 27 October 2012

Taking time ...........







Light shining onto rocks.

It has been a very hard two weeks for me.

The last twelve days have been spent in hospital .

I was taken into hospital for emergency surgery for appendicitis with the complication of a huge abscess.

Everyday was an ordeal but thankfully I am back home and to be in my own bed last night with Mr P next to me was so good.

I have spent sometime this morning catching up with the blogs I love to follow.

Slowly, slowly I will be well again and I look forward to getting back to being creative but for the moment the steps towards that will be slow but I WILL get there.


4 comments:

  1. Ouch! Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are well soon take care.Love Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just catching up on blog posts...so sorry to hear you have been in hospital, it sounds rather nasty.
    Take care with your recovery,
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete