Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Tuesday 26 June 2012

A special day and a present.


Today is my birthday and Mr P gave me a wonderful new camera.

I have a lot to learn about it so of course I decided to start this afternoon in the garden.


















Pie as usual looked beautiful having a roll in the sunshine.









I just love these white foxgloves, they looked wonderful in this light.








The lavender is just starting to flower now and the perfume from it is just so good.







So there are my first photographs with the new camera - I'm looking forward to learning more and share them with you.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday.

    What a lively present, I always think your photos are super, but these are particulary lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your Birthday! Belated wishes -x-
    So happy you have a new camera, mine is my very best friend, so much fun learning how to use them...NOT! I am so impatient, your pics look lovely. Glad you are enjoying a cuppa in the garden, I'm off there now...have a lovely weekend ,
    Sarah -x-

    ReplyDelete