Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Monday 26 March 2012

Sunday treasures in the sunshine.





On Sunday I was up in good time, even though I'd lost an hour of sleep !
I was up and off to a brocante sale - I love going to them in the hope of finding some treasures.
I ended up with some special things.
So home I drove in the sunshine with a big smile on my face, looking forward to showing Mr P what I'd found.





This lovely little chair already looking at home in the lounge.




A beautiful little porcelain dish with such a handsome fish.









I saw these crystal applique wall lights and went back to look at them twice - they were just so perfect .
SO --- they just had to come home with me.



A pair of crystal applique wall lights.









They are just beautiful !








Tiny porcelain box with flowers.








Just such a pretty lidded box.


This cat stands on a marble base.


The original statue is in the Louvre.

So now you can see why I came home with such a smile on my face !
When I came down early this morning ( ready to go out and plant two rows of potatoes )
I couldn't resist having a quiet moment sitting on my new chair and looking at the new room.

4 comments:

  1. My goodness what fabulous buys! I love the chair and the porcelain sardine box.
    Enjoy those quiet moments on your new chair...you should be extremely pleased with yourself.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely chair, it looks so comfortable. I love that box with the fish on. How unusual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wondeful, I never seem to find anything as lovely in brocantes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your finds are beautiful. And the chair fits perfectly in the livingroom. No wonder you were smiling. I think you do, every time you pass by all your treasures.
    Wish, we had better fleamarkets around here.
    Really mostly junk.
    Have a nice weekend,
    Evi

    ReplyDelete