Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Playing a house ........





I hope you've all had a very happy Christmas.
We continue to work on the new room.
The wood stove is installed, the electric sockets are almost all in place and I continue to be like a child playing with a new doll's house.

This wooden bear looked just right to have a special place in the room for Christmas, he normally sits on one of the beams in the bedroom but now he's next to a wooden Christmas tree.

I'll be able to show you more as things get finished meanwhile I'll go back to discovering things in boxes.
Next to find is the fabric I bought over eight years ago for the curtains.
Our barns are a treasure trove where I've stored things but  first I have to FIND the treasure  that I want !

No comments:

Post a Comment