Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Saturday 13 August 2011

Bags of delight.









 So this is the second of four bags I've now made.
I've sewn them all by hand and have used linen and cotton with stitched detail in linen thread and red pearl cotton.





The linings are made out of a 1930's cotton that I found at a brocante.
All the mother of pearl buttons are old and so each bag is different in its own way.






The handles on three of the four include some old linen striped braid.
The measurements are approximately 30cm by 20cm all with a long strap to go over your shoulder .





They are £25 ( 29€ - 41 $ ) each so let me know if you're interested in buying one, I'd be delighted to get one in the post to you.



Hope you have some sunshine this weekend - its in short supply here today so I'm getting on with more sewing and making more bags .





One bag sold now and off to NW France.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to order a bag :-) how do you arrange payment, I have a pay pal account. I'm in Brittany for the next three weeks if that makes delivery cheaper, or you can send it to my London address.
    Please email the details. Thank you Jude x

    ReplyDelete