Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Monday 11 July 2011

A joy of a brocante.



What a bumpy ride this would have been !





In a  little village near to us called Gouarec there is a lovely little brocante.







The shop is jammed packed full of treasures and upstairs the rooms are just as they were.


All ready for Christmas.





Outside at the back is a little yard, again full of treasures.


I adore old linen and use it on our bed - its a delight to get into.


The shop is only open at weekends but its well worth the visit.





                                       



When I was last there I met an Australian lady who was in seventh heaven.







She had three parcels all ready to go back home with her on the plane, what a good time she'll have unpacking her precious finds and remembering where she bought them.


4 comments:

  1. Oh my pie I adore that green Morrisesque fabric in the last 2 pictures! LOVE IT! What a shop that is! Is it stretched over canvas, hmmm good idea, that's got me thinking.....

    Thank you so much for your kind words, I am very happy to be back and loving life as you can tell!I shall post about Hampton Court later in the week. In the meantime I must post Birthday presies to Australia, you have just reminded me!

    Love Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be in seventh heaven too...how wonderful to have that little shop on your doorstep.
    Thank you for your lovely comments and hope you have a good week,
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, that looks like my kind of shop! that little pram is so lovely,...... if they had a shop like that near me I think I'd live in it!! xx
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you are lucky. We had a great depot vent, but it closed. I must venture further a field in search of treasures.

    ReplyDelete