Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Some treasures in the window.






The weather continues to be grey with tiny patches of blue, windy and on and off rain.
Yesterday I spent the afternoon sewing by hand which I always find so relaxing.
Today I will do the same, creating more bags.


Sitting in the kitchen with Pie, Tortue and Samuel all deciding, with the wisdom of cats, to stay inside with me



Looking out of the window I look at some of my little treasures, no real value, but I love them even the little wooden puppet that has no strings anymore but has infinite charm.




A little bit of sunshine just peeped in so maybe this afternoon there may be more.
Hope your day has sunshine inside and out.



3 comments:

  1. Love your tresors and I am hoping to spend some time on projects tomorrow :-)

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your visit :-)
    Your blog seems to be filled with lovely inspiration!
    Have a wonderful Midsummer!

    /Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diane~ thanks for stopping by today! I notice the Beautiful Brittany blue of your window paint and I'm off to see some of your older posts~ all best, Andrea

    ReplyDelete