Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Saturday 21 May 2011

Spring flowers with sunbeams.

I just love spring flowers, in fact I love so many but I do especially love anenomies.




They were my mother's favourite and they were her choice for her wedding.
When she died I placed a posy of them with her.
For my second and very happy wedding day I carried a posy of them and I love them still.





I bought myself two bunches last week at the market.
Sitting on a small table in our farmhouse kitchen with the sun beaming through the little window in the door they just looked so good, I had to get my camera.

I shall be working in the garden today and tomorrow we will take part in our village randonee and also join in with the communal meal, a healthy walk and a good meal shared with friends, what more could we want !

No comments:

Post a Comment