Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Thursday 26 May 2011

Lunch in the sunshine and work in the vegetable garden.





As we have had sunshine for weeks and weeks I've been able to make real progress in our 'potager' - vegetable garden.



So far I've planted garlic, red onions, white onions, shallots, potatoes, broad beans two types of lettuce and four types of runner beans.
Today I will be planting more potatoes and courgettes.





Its hard work but enjoyable and I love seeing the rows growing and the pattern that they make.
Being an artist I've put the rows in different directions so when they're all growing really well they should look really good, different forms, textures and colours.




Each lunch time we sit outside and eat in the wonderful warm sunshine with a little pot of flowers and think that we have such a wonderful place to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment