Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Walking by the sea at Morieux.






Yesterday we took ourselves of to the coast.
The weather was lovely, a bit of a breeze but bright Spring sunshine.

It was the first time at Morieux for Mr P and I so wanted to share it with him.




We walked along the sands and as always I was searching for shells and driftwood.
After a while we went up onto the coastal path and continued our walk.








We could see all the bouchots for the moules, this area is excellent for moules and crevettes.

As we walked we saw so many ladybirds all gathered together, from a distance they looked like berries.



The chapel on the coast is called St Maurice and the cross on the edge of the rocks is a memorial to two fishermen who lost their lives in the mid 1800's, whilst fishing .



Before we came home we sat on the rocks in the sunshine and had a warm drink, a wonderful day to share.

2 comments:

  1. Diane, this is just lovely !!!!!!
    I know I live in a very pretty part in our country, but right now I would love to move to your part of France!
    When I think of France, I think of the South and all the well-known places. I never knew how beautiful Brittany is.
    I also am amazed how far your garden is. We are getting snow today and tonight...awful.
    Look at my side bar...I figured it out...hooray!!!
    Slowly getting used to the new computer.
    I send you lots of love and wish you happy gardening, and....... wish I lived there!
    Hugs, Evi

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were there just the other day, Thursday of that week! What wonderful weather it was for it. Your photos are lovely, so evocative.

    ReplyDelete