Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Saturday 26 February 2011

New work.



Outside today there is sunshine but we've also had heavy showers.
I really want to be able to go out and get jobs done but the ground is still too wet.




On Wednesday I started to create some more cards.



The gold on the left is handmade paper.


The little coloured pieces I've made using a batik ( wax resist ) on paper and then used dyes for the colours. The dyes give a lovely intense colour.


The hand written piece is from the 1800's.

Its interesting to work on different coloured backgrounds and with different pieces for the collage.

The little coloured rectangle is batik and dyes.


The little coloured pieces I've made using a batik ( wax resist ) on paper and then used dyes for the colours. The dyes give a lovely intense colour.

1 comment:

  1. this is a really good compositon. I especially like the area that looks like gold leaf.

    ReplyDelete