Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Sunday 16 January 2011

A touch of Spring and more wings !



So the pantomime was good on Friday night.
One of the ugly sisters was played by a French friend and he was just so funny.




Saturday was off to the market but firstly I went to buy more angel wings.
The man who owns the shop asked if I used lots of candles ?
He then explained to me what the wings can be used for.
So now I've tried the large ones in a candle and they look good but I'll also use some in my collages.
Whilst I was there he found some small rusty wings so most of them have come home with me.



Then to the market. I couldn't resist the wonderful pansies and also a white hellebore.
Just need the time to get out and plant them up.
That will be one of tomorrow's jobs.



1 comment:

  1. Oh I do so love pansies and violas this time of year, so cheerful,

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete