Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Sunday 30 January 2011

Time flies.

On Friday I did manage to do some more on my first box framed collage.


I just have one small part to do which will involve me using some of my small printing blocks.
This first collage is going to be called " Time Flies ".


A bit of a play on words as I've used one of the rusty angel wings, a beautiful feather and an old watch face.

If you look on the left of the collage I've printed time over and over again in different fonts.
When I've done the final part I'll be putting the piece for sale but in the meantime I've got a few ideas for the next collage.


Today is cold but we've had sun which has been good.
If we have sun again tomorrow I'll do a bit more work in the garden and take time to search what has been brave enough to peek out .

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diane, finally I found the time to look through your beautiful blog. Your house in the blog header is so beautiful! I can't wait to see the final collage... I too am working with an old clock face at the moment.. mine is very Alice In Wonderland themed.. can you guess?!! x

    ReplyDelete