Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Sunday 23 January 2011

More treasures at a troc.




Yesterday was an excellent one for doing some work in the garden so that's what I did for part of the day.

Later as the sun went away I decided to make one of the baby sheets that I'd bought on Friday into a blind for the window in our bedroom.

The drawn thread work is lovely and the sheet was just the right width.


This baby's sheet is just so sweet.

Today I was up and out to a troc et puces.

I saw lots of interesting things but just bought a collection of old letters some letters and cards.

The old postcard celebrates the amazing changes that electricity had brought to people.


The man was so helpful and told me he had at his house a box full of pieces of letters and other old papers that I could have for an excellent price, so we've got to arrange a rendez vous some time near Rennes.









No comments:

Post a Comment