Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Linen buttons.

Today is grey, foggy, damp and cold.
A day to stay by the wood stove, like the cats.


A day to do some sewing on another of my old linen bags.
I'm working on one I've dyed a lovely dove grey.
The buttons are tiny and I love them - to me they are little treasures.

I've also been looking through my collection of linen buttons and think they look so good on their original cards.



Its difficult sometimes to use them as I don't want to undo them.


I think the label on one of the cards is just great.

I'm sure there are a lot of you out there who will share my pleasure in such simple things.




2 comments:

  1. I see you are easily distracted like me and found the beauty of the buttons on their original cards as tempting as where you have intended to use them.
    Love the shade of grey and can't wait to see the finished bag.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah you said it... love for simple things! Love your place ... beautiful sunny days, garden and home!

    thank you for sharing!

    Ilona

    ReplyDelete