Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Monday 26 July 2010

Sunday in the vegetable garden.



I had a late start to my Sunday as we'd been dancing at the fest noz at St Gilles until 3 o'clock in the morning !
When I did get up I was greeted by another sunny day.
What a summer we've had so far.

I did the weeding between the onions, lifted a row of garlic and laid them out to dry in the sunshine.
Whilst weeding I just couldn't pull up the wild poppies as they are so beautiful.
Then it was checking what seeds are showing, the brocolli is coming through well and will need to be thinned soon.
The beans and peas are really good and I'll have to start getting them into the freezer to be eaten in the winter months.
I worked all day but allowed myself an hour to sit in the sun reading and enjoying a pot of Lady Grey tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment