Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Monday 7 June 2010

Plant sale and supper at Manoir de Kerledan.





The plant sale went well yesterday and we were very lucky with the weather.
On Saturday night we had the most terrible thunderstorm, I was convinced we'd lost the roof of our old house !!!
It was enjoyable telling people about my plants and explaining were they'd grow best.
I certainly came home with a lot less boxes and a lot less plants.
I will save my earnings for something special.

Last night we went for supper to Manoir de Kerledan.
Penny and Peter, great friends of ours, run the manoir as a chambre d'hote.
It is just such a magical place and Penny certainly has such style with the decor and cooking.
All is a delight.
We enjoyed the company of guests from Lille who were enchanted with Manoir de Kerledan I'm sure they will be back again one day.
A very enjoyable end to a successful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment