Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Tuesday 15 June 2010

My special door.


On the old door in my kitchen I have put postcards from friends, invitation for private views and small posters from exhibitions.
Especially from one of my favourite places, Ruthin Craft Centre.
They delight me every time I look up from the kitchen table.
New cards come and replace ones that have been up for awhile.
All are then put away safely.

Gill Curry, my dearest friend in the UK, is a regular sender of cards and wonderful letters.
I have them saved in a special bag from all the years we've known each other, quite a collection now.
Friendships and favourite places are special and my door celebrates that every day.

1 comment:

  1. i love the ruthin as well, and i always keep cards (really annoys my man!) perhaps we should organise a postcard sized art swap amoungst the bloggers....

    ReplyDelete