Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Saturday 8 May 2010

Armistice day and finding treasures.




The French have a holiday for the Armistice and there are lots of trocs and other events happening.
Today I went off to Rostrenen to see what I could find.
I always enjoy looking about and seeing if I can find any treasures.
There was one stall with lots of old buttons and things like that.
It must be the influence of my Nan's button box when I was little, I loved them then and still love buttons now.
I managed to find 3 that I liked and will use them on the bags that I'm making.
Also found a lovely old paper from 1912 that is full of embroidery things. It will be great for me to use in my collages.
So with my little treasures and a' tradition' baguette I returned home happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment